Location: Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. This is a full-time position.
We are always hiring talented software developers. There are opportunities to work on our entire technology stack, from user experience to backend systems.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate with a team of engineers, product managers, and designers on requirements and solutions.
- Ship a high quality product: test what you build, and help your team do the same.
- Give and take friendly peer review.
- Support and contribute to the automation of build, release, test and deploy.
- Deliver products with the performance, scalability and stability expected of production-quality Web services.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for passionate and talented individuals. Ability and experience are what counts — not the specific number of years in a job. A successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Solid background in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communicator with both technical and non-technical collaborators.
- Ability to work within constraints, find “good enough” solutions, and constantly measure results.
- Comfortable working in a small but fast-growing team using agile methodologies.
- A passion for innovation and solving big problems.
Interested? We would like to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org.