Documentation for Primal’s V1 Platform
DEPRECATED: Primal’s V1 API is scheduled to be shut down by end of 2016. Our V2 API is now generally available. See Getting Started for more information.
Documentation: The quickest and easiest way to get personalized content from Primal.
- Getting Started: An easy walk-through to get your Primal account setup and teach you how to make your first call to Primal’s Data Service.
- Documentation: All the details about the calls to Primal’s Data Service.
- Tutorial: Learn about important elements of interacting with Primal’s Data Service including: how to authenticate your call, how to construct high-quality topic URIs, and how to work with custom content sources.
- Understanding the JSON Response: An interactive guide to understanding all the elements of the JSON response returned from Primal’s Data Service.
- Error Codes: Additional details and resolutions for some of the possible error codes that the Data Service can return you.
Documentation: A RESTful API for interacting with all aspects of your Primal account, including topic management, content source management & advanced user/account management calls.
We ask that you use the statement “Powered by Primal” in any solution that uses our data. Feel free to use these icons.
Looking for more help that you’re not finding here? Contact our Support team and we’ll be glad to get you started using Primal effectively in your applications.